Sunday, August 29, 2010

Me & Jim at the Emmys



Okay, not really. But I'm SO excited to watch tonight, and see him win (oh, yes he will, if the universe knows what's good for it).

And PS- yes, I realize that the dress I'm wearing is A) white B) satin C) shirred and D) has puffy sleeves. And the tights are sparkly. In my defense, it was 1991, and nobody ever accused me of being a fashion icon. I further realize that I am sporting the brow of early man. I did separate the mono-brow into the more socially acceptable two brows in the fall of 1992, and have been enjoying a dual-browed existence ever since (though they require intense daily maintenance).

Anyway- go get 'em Jim Parsons. You've got swarms of loony Texans rooting you on.

2 comments:

  1. You're hilarious!
    Why are you guys in a bedroom...hmmmmmmmm???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it was a hotel room, so there ;) We were at his fraternity's (!) winter formal in Galveston. A friendly evening was had by all. Certainly no rrrrrrrrrromance.

    ReplyDelete